Wednesday, December 7, 2011

E! News Feature

Giuliana Rancic photo courtesy of celebs101.com

Just about a week ago, I made a post about a great gift from Mechanics Discount I found for my son. As I walked into the office today, a colleague exclaimed that she saw the same product featured on E! News last night with Giuliana Rancic!


Due to the excitement about G’s Holiday Gift Guide, I figured I’d post my present choice again, along with some of the others Mechanics Discount has.
Without any further ado, here is the E! News gift pick for men:  the computer car mouse!


The headlights on these funky car mice can be switched on and off and the bodies look like a mini replica of the real thing!  They come wired or wireless and are PC and Mac compatible. Register your unique VIN number and receive a title and a 6-month product warranty!
Here are a few others we have in stock:
Mechanics Discount offers quick and easy shipping and can send your mouse before Christmas!
See all of the mice here and feel free to check out the E! News link here!
Do you have any questions or comments for us? Let us know!
Happy shopping and may all your experiences be fun and exciting!
~Charlene Marie

No comments:

Post a Comment